Friday, September 21, 2007

Award Winning Photographer

You can now tell your friends and family that you know someone who is a big deal in the photography world. One who wins ribbons and cash prizes.

What will I do with my winnings? Pay of some debts? Give to charity? I'll probably just buy a few hotdogs if they are on sale 2 for a dollar.

Ok, so I took 3rd place at the county fair. My winnings were a total of $1.00. I'm pretty excited becuase it's the first time in a while that I've won an award that didn't involve the words 'effort' or '______manship'.

UPDATE - I picked up my photos and ribbon. The dollar seems to be MIA. No money exchanged hands. I noticed the lady at the front desk had a great big Diet Coke though! I'm a little suspicious.

Here is the winning picture taken from our trip to NYC last year.

No comments: