Friday, September 3, 2010

Tri Girl

Many people have been warned about Elaina …  be careful or she will make you do a Triathlon.

Elaina has poked and prodded several new comers into their first Triathlons.  She even brought a few competitors back who were sitting dormant for a while.

One of her targets ended up in the emergency room.. Another target swore as he jumped into the river at 7am while it was 37 degrees outside.  I was even a target in St. George.

Elaina is good at pressuring you to do things you don’t want to do.  Not bad things or illegal things, but things you will be glad you did.  She is great at making people (me especially) do things out of our comfort zones.
I’ll gripe, moan, beg, and swear, but in the end I’m always glad she gave me that little push to do something I would have never done on my own.

She even pushed herself this year and competed in her first Olympic Triathlon:  .94 Mile Swim, 26 mile Bike, 6 mile run.  You so crazy….

Here are a few pictures of Elaina and her friends in various races this year...
CIMG7211CIMG7043
IMG_0247IMG_0248IMG_0259IMG_0262IMG_0267

No comments: