Monday, July 23, 2007

Shock and Awe at Red Lobster

I spent a few days last week in Nashville, TN. My first time there and LOVED it!!. As much as I don't like country music, I really like the Honkey-Tonk bars. It feels like everyone is there to have a good time and listen to music. Not to grind and Gyrate on anything that moves. The town was pretty and the people were very nice.

I have some work friends that I see about once a year. We hit the Nashville nightlife Friday night and had a good time. I got up at 9:30 for my flight, which seemed way too early until I thought of my friends who had to get up at 5am.... after going to bed at 3.

Elaina's mom came to visit while I was gone. Saturday night we went to Red Lobster and got a little carried away. Our volume was loud and continued to rise. Eventually Jase and I were in weapons battle. I had three forks between my fingers in a clenched fist and Jase had a few steak knives blaring. Somehow water was tossed and it hit the guy behind us.

Nothing really silences your good time and makes you feel like a total dumb-ass like the guy behind you getting up and asking you to take it down a notch. Then you have the realization that the entire restauraunt is looking at you in shock and awe.

The next day Elaina and I picked up about 20 plants for the back yard. We're determined to get it looking nice but will be a big project.

It was nice having Sandy here with us. Elaina was able to to get in some quality mommy time with me out of town.

No pictures as I haven't replaced the camera yet. Hopefully this week.

No comments: