Wednesday, July 18, 2007

What is my dirty little secret?

Well, it's a little more secret ... a little less dirty. I'm starting a blog to chronicle the next year of our lives and Elaina doesn't know it. I'm hoping this will be a nice birthday present on August 13, 2008. I imagine it will be a better present in 2015 but I can't keep it a secret that long!
This will be just mundane little things, stories, and pictures.... stuff that has no meaning to anyone but Elaina and I... something like this:

We have a 4plex for sale. Someone called the other day and offered to trade a lot on Lake Coeur D' Alene straight across.
Jase, Elaina, and I took the drive down to Worley through 30 minutes of highway and 15 minutes of farmland. We finally found the lot and discovered it was pretty much unbuildable. We spoke to the grouchy neighbor who obviously didn't want anyone next to her and she told us how horrible the spot is.





We attempted to hike down to the lake and I stepped down steep gravel incline and totally lost my footing. I did at least 3 or 4 huge cartoon-like sweeping steps but finally fell hard on my ass. Luckily my hand (holding my camera) partially broke my fall. Jase and Elaina held their laughter just long enough to find out if I was ok. No one was surprised.






The camera broke... This is the same camera that miraculously lived through an entire washer/dryer cycle just a few weeks ago.


I tried fixing it:





Time for a new camera.

No comments: