Thursday, April 8, 2010

A Little Wife Bragging

The CEO at Elaina’s hospital writes a weekly newsletter detailing plans and highlights of the week.  Last week’s newsletter included a little blurb about Elaina:

 

We got a great note this week about Elania Matthews, who is a Registered Nurse who works on PCU.  The patient wrote, "Elania deserves special recognition for making me and my family feel that my stay here was as important to her as it was to us.  It was very apparent to me that she had my best interest at heart.  Elania is attentive, friendly, provides outstanding patient care and has a delightful sense of humor.  Elaina displays a warm heart and genuinely cares about the people she is around.  Her outstanding care should be recognized."  Wow, Elania, you have really impressed this patient with your care - thank you!

 

It should be noted that this patient was from Elaina’s first day by herself at this hospital.  I’m not at all surprised… She has a special way with people….. good job sweetie!

 

No comments: