Friday, March 12, 2010

Four Generations... and a comedian

Last week Elaina and Olivia made an impromptu trip to surprise her mom in St. George.  I'm pretty sure there were happy tears flowing upon her arrival.

From the looks of things the girls were more than happy to be in the sunshine of St. George and out of the clouds from the NorthWest.  I'm pretty sure no time was spent indoors.... the proof is in the pictures.....

I guess first we'll document Olivia's first time seeing a garden hose...  As new parents we have to note such things...  I'm not really sure why I included this.


The girls spent some time at the park.  Wow, vacation activity sure has changed over the past year.


Ummm, what is Olivia looking at?




Olivia's favorite park activity might just be.... walking around.  


She had a great time playing with her cousin Abby.


And spent LOTS of time out in the back yard enjoying the nice weather.  Olivia even met her great grandmother for the first time.



Papa Val chillin....


Four generations of fine looking ladies!



Elaina, Olivia, Val, and Uncle Nelson went to Zions for the day












Hey! Guess what????   Just more walking around









The girls had to catch an eeeaaarrrrlllyy flight home.  And who does Elaina spot in the airport?  Josh Blue, winner of Last Comic Standing a few years ago.  He was pretty friendly for being accosted for photos at 5:30 a.m.....  I don't think Olivia is a fan.  She must not get his jokes.



What happened in Coeur D' Alene while I had time to myself?  I got so much done!  I was working on projects from 2007... it was awesome!

The house was immaculate when Elaina came home.  Was it immaculate the entire time she was gone rather than me waking up extra early to clean it just in time for her arrival?  Maybe

Did I eat really healthy instead of eating take out in my office at midnight?  It's possible.  

Did I hit the gym and exercise with all this time to myself?  No.

No comments: