Thursday, March 25, 2010

St. Patty’s Day

We went to a little St. Patty’s Day parade with our friends Britney and Brad.  Nearly every picture of the day includes Olivia on my shoulders.  All she wants to do is run and walk… run and walk.  By “run” I mean going at a walking pace while wildly swinging her arms.
My shoulders are the only place to keep her contained.  We might as well store the stroller now because she’s not havin’ it anymore.  Please pray for my impending back pain……
CIMG6279
CIMG6282

Elaina suspiciously wanted a few pictures of us in front of the fire truck… I’m pretty sure she was just trying to get shots of the firemen inside.
CIMG6288
CIMG6292

Don’t get any funny ideas Olivia.  At least wait until you are 14 like most kids.
CIMG6303
Hopefully the next time I get pulled over it’s by this dude.  He was pretty cool.  I’m considering keeping this pic in my car … just in case.CIMG6316

No comments: